When it comes to sunrooms Arlington homeowners love to make the most of their space. Nothing else lets the light in like glass sunrooms or sunporches. Invite the beauty of outdoors into the comfort of your home.
- indulge in conversation or a game of chess with loved ones
- hide away for private reading or hammock resting
- exercise indoors with a magnificent view of the sunrise.
A longer sunroom can be divided with choice furniture to allow diverse spaces, such as living room seating in the round or a table and chair ready for tea or cards.
Here are some topics to consider for those examining options for glass sunrooms:
- Some wish to frame the glass windows with rustic wood beams, thin steel frames.
- Some choose to extend the glass covering even to the ceiling in select spots or almost the entire roof.
- The more studious may prefer to have a counter or desk built to stay current on work.
- Some have the glassed-in sunroom enclose it on one, two, or even three sides. For the 270 degree view, some shapes come in rectagonal, or octogaonal views.
- Depending on the climate and temperature preferences, homeowners will include fireplaces or space heaters for the winter, or ceiling fans, air conditioners, and screendoors for the warmer months.
- Some choose to leave glass always exposed, while others wish to have optional coverings such as curtains, bamboo drapings, sliding shutters, or other ways to curb the sunlight.
Call us today to begin planning with you for building or remodeling your home’s glass sunrooms Arlington VA style.